Aln is a detached and spacious, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom lodge tucked away amidst open countryside on the owners working farm, in the rural village of Longframlington.
All ground floor, Aln is designed around an open-plan living area, cosy and inviting with a collection of windows inviting the natural scenery inside, and comfy seating for two people.
For added effect, there is a series of books, games and DVD’s included, as well as an iPod docking station too.
The family bathroom compliments the neutral theme of the cottage, benefiting from both a bath and a corner shower, while the beautiful double bedroom is coordinated with bedside tables, a wardrobe, and a styling area with a shelf and a mirror.
Overlooking fields with a nice verandah, this retreat is not to be missed.
This lodge is pet friendly and perfectly located for touring Northumberland.
- All ground floor
- One double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car – more space available at the farm
- Shared grassed area to the front
- Two Pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk