Coquet is a detached and spacious, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom lodge which sleeps up to 4 people, surrounded by stunning countryside in the rural village of Longframlington.
The open plan living accommodation provides plenty of space and has a kitchen, dining area and sitting area, ideal for relaxing after a day spent exploring the local area.
Outside is a large garden where you can enjoy the countryside views.
This lodge is pet friendly and perfectly located for touring Northumberland.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms consisting of 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Oil fired central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front veranda and lawned garden with furniture
- Two (well-behaved) dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- Guests: 2
- View: Pool
- Size: 200m²
- Bed Type: King