Breamish is a detached 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom lodge situated in the village of Longframlington, at the heart of rural Northumberland, between the Cheviots and the coast.
Surrounded by countryside on the owners working farm, Breamish is a ground floor retreat commencing with a pleasant open-plan living area divided between a kitchen, diner, and a lounge.
Natural views are wrapped around the layout creating the perfect setting to enjoy a romantic meal, or a comfy spot to shift through the selection of books, games, and DVD’s on offer.
Afterwards, snuggle up in the double bedroom, matched accordingly with bedside tables, a wardrobe, and a styling area with a shelf and a mirror.
There is also a family bathroom comprising of a full modern suite, as well as a lovely verandah.
This lodge is pet friendly and perfectly located for touring Northumberland.
- All ground floor
- One double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car – more space available at the farm
- Shared grassed area to the front
- Two pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk.
- Guests: 2
- View: seaside
- Size: 100m²
- Bed Type: king