Wansbeck is a detached and spacious, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom lodge which sleeps up to 4 people, surrounded by stunning countryside in the rural village of Longframlington.
With an open plan living area where you can gather the group together for evening meals while making plans for the next day, there are also two comfortable bedrooms.
Outside the large veranda and lawned garden are a fantastic space to enjoy the peaceful setting and beautiful surroundings.
This lodge is pet friendly and perfectly located for touring Northumberland.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms consisting of 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil fired central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front veranda and lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- Guests: 4
- View: seaside
- Size: 300m²
- Bed Type: Double bed or twin beds
- Bidet Toilet
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Flat-screen TV with International channels.
- Full marble bathroom featuring a separate bathtub
- Handheld ionic hair dryer
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Minibar (at extra charge)
- Private garden featuring an outdoor heated pool
- Safety Deposit Box
- Terrace with hanging chair